Thursday, August 27, 2009

One of those writing sheds like Mark Twain had...

Not a lot to say...not much to say...The only thing I will say is that on one hand I have a dictation program that needs LOTS of training...and on the other hand I never get any quiet or proper space sans interruptions to actually dictate without background noise.
God I wish I had one of those writing sheds like Mark Twain had... I think it was on his Sister-in-Law's property. A lovely little gazebo with a typewriter and writing paper. Far away from folk...when he was done he would come home...period.
Not that I'm not thankful for what I have and all...but JESUS man! Come on.... Everytime I get CLOSE to the "zone" someone come trouncing through. Or my Son pops in saying someone wants to see me...and it amounts to "Look at that..." ...which amounts to NOTHING!!! ARRRGGHHHH!!
At this rate I'l never get done with any freaking thing! .......merde.....

No comments: